Your colon is important for both digestion and preserving the proper balance of water in your body. It is a crucial component of a functioning body that extends from the cecum to the rectum of the large intestine.
A colon that is not functioning properly moves waste inefficiently and retains toxic waste for a longer period of time. The toxic waste enters our bloodstream and absorbs into the wall of the colon in this way. If your colon isn't functioning properly, your body may accumulate more than 20 pounds of toxic waste.
Constipation is the most typical symptom of a toxic colon. Constipation occurs when waste passes slowly through the large bowel, which causes uncomfortable ejection.
Here are the symptoms that might indicate a toxic colon:
- General Health: Joint pains and muscle pains
- Digestive symptoms: gas, diarrhea, bloating, constipation, stomach ache
- Immune system: skin rashes, weak immune system, recurrent vaginal or bladder infections
- Behavioral symptoms: fatigue, depression, anxiety, mood swings, brain fog, poor memory
Dr. Bernard Jensen claims that colon cleansing can improve the quality of life.
“The heavy mucus coating in the colon thickens and becomes a host of putrefaction. The blood capillaries to the colon begin to pick up the toxins, poisons and noxious debris as it seeps through the bowel wall. All tissues and organs of the body are now taking on toxic substances. Here is the beginning of true auto-intoxication on a physiological level. This accumulation can have the consistency of truck tire rubber. It’s that hard and black.”
Homemade Colon Cleanser
- 2 tbsp. organic lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. organic grade B maple syrup
- 1/10 tbsp. cayenne pepper powder
- 10 oz. filtered water
Mix all ingredients together. Drink the mixture 5-7 times a day for 10 days minimum.