BRAIN TUMORS COME IN DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZES, SO THEIR SYMPTOMS ARE SO DIFFERENT. WHEN IT COMES TO SYMPTOMS, THE KEY FACTOR IS THE LOCATION IN THE BRAIN WHERE THE TUMOR IS FOUND.
For example, if the tumor lies near the vision center, you’ll probably experience visual problems.
Neurosurgeon Dr. Theodor Schwarz from Nwe York explains that if you have a tumor in the brain area, then your hand and vision function is sometimes weaker.
However, additionally to those two symptoms, the brain tumour counts a couple of more:
1. No matter the sort of tumor, seizures are one among the primary signs of illness. Tumor irritation causes brain neurons to shoot uncontrollably, resulting in abnormal movements. Attacks within the sort of twitching and flexing can affect just one limb, but sometimes the entire body.
2. Numbness and loss of sensation in one among the limbs or partially of the face also can be a symbol of tumor development. Especially in cases where the tumor formed somewhere near or within the brainstem, the symptoms will affect the balance and numbness. the rationale for this is often often the very fact that this is where the brain joins the medulla spinalis .
3. People with brain tumors often have loss of memory, feeling confused or having trouble thinking.
4. Nausea is additionally one among the accompanying symptoms. If you regularly feel nausea and isn’t a stomach virus or anything harmless, it are often a brain tumour .
5. Unless you suffer from meteoropathy otherwise you don’t have a transparent diagnosis that you simply suffer from migraines, frequent headaches are often caused by brain tumors.
As soon as you recognize a number of these symptoms, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you simply are affected by tumors. However, we advise you to look at it immediately.