In order to maintain good health it is essential to maintain proper liver function.
The liver plays a major role in the metabolic processes in the body. It breaks down fat and produces energy, and it also breaks down old and damaged blood cells in order to prevent blood clothing.
It has the ability to regenerate on its own, so keep it in it healthy is not a difficult task.
The most common causes of liver damage are excessive alcohol consumption, excess weight, having unhealthy diet, etc.
Damaged liver means that your body will not be able to flush out toxins and it can lead to serious illness.
In this article we present you an amazing ingredient that is very effective in healing your liver. That ingredient is tamarind. Tamarind has been used in traditional medicine in Africa and Asia. It is very effective in improving the cardiovascular system and it has many health benefits.
This fruit has the ability to treat or protect the liver and also help you flush out toxins.
Recipe for treating fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
Put two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender with 1 liter of water. Blend well and then strain the liquid. Consume this drink during the day.
Health benefits and ways to use tamarind:
- Boil some tamarind fruits and consume a few tablespoons to treat constipation.
- Tamarind fruit can reduce the acidity in the body and improve the liver function.
- It can help in treating dysentery.
- Dinking tamarind leaves tea can reduce malarial fever.
- Tamarind is loaded with vitamin C and can help you improve your immune system.
- It can improve cardiovascular health B\by reducing the level of harmful cholesterol (LDL
- Tamarind leaves tea can help in treating intestinal infections in children.
Eating tamarind can help reduce hepatitis.