Can your skin use a little pick me up?! Here’s a super easy DIY facial mask that will exfoliate your skin and add moisture, leaving it soft and oh so supple!Exfoliate dead skin cells, draw out impurities, unclog pores, and give a surge of moisture to your skin with my simple homemade exfoliating mask! 4 simple ingredients will not only brighten your skin, it’ll help your daily skincare products work better by getting rid of the dead skin cells that can act as a barrier. The best part of this mask is that you probably have all the ingredients at home already! Ready? Let’s go!
Ingredients and purpose:
- ¼ of an avocado (mashed with fork) – super moisturizing
- 1 slice of lemon (squeezed juice) – exfoliates and brightens
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil – cleans and nourishes the skin
- 1 tablespoon of honey – anti-inflammatory and kills germs
- Use a fork to mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Before you apply, take a warm wet towel and hold over your washed face for 2-3 minutes. This will open up your pores.
- Use your fingers or a synthetic foundation brush to apply the mask. The mask may drip, so wear a shirt that you need to wash and lay down a towel before you lie down on a pillow.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. Apply your favorite serum and moisturizer.
Give your skin a boost with this exfoliating homemade facial mask once to twice a week. Good luck and let me know what your favorite facial mask!