People often say that the lemonade with turmeric contains the best medical values. Namely, turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Moreover, this root kills cancer cells, heals depression, lowers cholesterol. And not only this but it can also heal skin cancer, Alzheimer, and other conditions such as arthritis, diarrhea, jaundice, stomach pains and other.
Turmeric cures depression
There are many ways and medications that you can use to cure depression. However, using medications can have unwanted side effects, such as difficulty with breathing, suicide thought, or internal bleeding in the stomach. One big research showed that it can cure a person with strong depression, without any side effects. It cures depression with a special ingredient called curcumin, and it has been proved that this is very effective.
How to prepare turmeric lemonade?
There are many ways to prepare this lemonade. Today we’ll present to you a recipe for four servings.
- 60 ml cold water
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated or powdered turmeric
- 4 teaspoons 100% maple syrup
- 1 lemon or lime
- Orange juice (optional)
Put the ingredients in a container and mix. Then serve this drink with pieces of lemon.
Benefits of turmeric
- It contains natural ingredients which work against inflammations or viruses, the same as antioxidants
- Turmeric improves the immunity which them improves the absorption of the nutritional ingredients
- It is used in many recipes for detoxification because it absorbs nutritional ingredients and lowers the calories
- It can be consumed on a daily basis and it can be consumed with any kind of food
- You don’t have to spend a lot of many. You can simply prepare your own recipe at home.
If you liked this post then share it with your friends and family.