Loose neck is something we all encounter which makes us feel embarrassed to stay among our peers. But, how do we get rid of? Can we do anything about this? Well, of course yes we have many ways to tighten our neck skin easily.
Your face doesn’t stop at your chin, it includes your neck too. That means you can use the same skin care of your forehead and eyes will work to keep skin tight on your neck too. Sounds interesting right! Keep on reading complete article to know 10 easy ways that help to tighten your neck skin.
10 Easy Ways To Tighten Neck Skin
1. Eat Healthy Diet
Healthy diet is an essential part in any beauty routine. Consuming right vitamins and minerals that are required for your body will make your skin soft, smooth and tight and keeps it healthy always.
So, include fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients. We recommend eating at least one serving of fruits and one serving of vegetables with every meal. Limit the intake of salt and sugar and if you get hungry between meals snack on a handful of healthy fats like almonds and walnuts instead of extra large walnut chips.
2. Drink Lots Of Water
Drinking lots of water is just as important as eating healthy diet to maintain healthy glowing skin. Because, water supports the collagen production and maintain skin elasticity. It even helps to get rid of breakouts by balancing the oil production of our skin and smoothens wrinkles.
So, it is essential to drink more than 8 ounces of water in a day. Start by drinking 2 glasses along with the breakfast in the morning and 2 glasses with the lunch and 2 glasses at dinner time. Drink the remaining 2 glasses in between meals and before bed time.
3. Exercise For Your Neck Muscles
Stretching exercises will help to extract the muscles of your neck and relax lower facial tissues. As a result, the collagen production is triggered around the complete neck region and gives you lesser marks of ageing, wrinkles finally tightens the skin of neck area.
4. Make A Habit Of Using Moisturizer Everyday
Drinking water helps you to keep hydrated from inside out and application of moisturizer will keep your skin hydrated from outside. Moisturizers on skin work to reduce water loss by forming a barrier on the surface of skin.
You can even use hydrating creams to increase the water content of your skin with the help of humectants like glycerin and honey. Combination of hydrating cream and moisturizer is a great one two punch to maintain soft, smooth and supple, it even tightens the skin of neck area.
5. Maintain Balanced Weight
Weight management is compulsory to maintain healthy and tight skin. This is because weight gain starches the skin and when it follows by weight loss it loosens the skin and result in saggy skin. So, it is recommended to manage balanced weight by regular exercise and healthy diet in your regular routine.
6. Hot Massage
Hot massage is one of the best ways to tighten skin without any struggles. It easily repairs wrinkles, dryness and replenishes the loose skin and make it moisturizes soft and supple.
Hot massage also results in increasing the production of collagen and repairs damaged skin cells. As a result the neck skin becomes tighter than before.
7. Almond Oil Massage
Apart from hot oil massage, almond oil massage also results in tightening your skin. The high content of vitamin E and anti ageing properties in almond oil repairs premature ageing and offers elasticity to saggy and loose skin.
Regular massaging your neck with almond oil results in tightening the skin of your neck and even increases the production of collagen and hampers its destruction.
8. Banana Peel Neck Mask
The anti oxidant properties and luetin content in banana peel make it an excellent reedy for tightening skin. It makes the skin cells elastic, active and even stronger.
What You Need To Do
- Take 2-3 banana peels and scoop out the white content in small bowl.
- Now, add little amount of curd and lemon juice to make it a fine paste.
- Add few drops of baby oil and milk then beat this mixture to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste all over your neck and allow it to dry.
- Once it is dried, dab water and massage your neck with fingers for few minutes and then rinse with water after 15 minutes.
- Do this every day to get excellent results.
9. Try Cucumber Mask
Generally, cucumber acts as deeply moisturizing and hydrating agent. It provides deep conditioning to loosen skin cells of your neck and revitalizes the shrunk cells and makes them fuller and plump again.
This result in making your skin looks tighter and smoother.
What You Need To Do
- Take a bowl and add 2-3 table spoons of grated cucumber, one table spoon of curd, cream and few drops of almond oil.
- Mix all ingredients until it looks like thick paste.
- Apply this paste all over your neck and leave it for 30 minutes until it gets dried completely.
- Gently clean the area with rose water using cotton.
- Moisturize the skin with good lotion.
- Repeat the process everyday for good results.
10. Fullers Earth Pack
Fuller’s earth is one of the amazing ingredients gifted by nature with excellent anti ageing properties. You can use this wonderful product for tightening your skin too. All the ingredients used in preparing the mask increase the elasticity of your skin and results in smooth and soft skin.
What You Need To Do
- Take 2 table spoons of fullers earth in a bowl and add one table spoon of cream and rose water in it.
- Beat it well and then add one egg white and one table spoon of lemon juice, again beat it well.
- Now, finally add banana mashed paste to it and mix it well until it forms a thick paste.
- Refrigerate it for 30 minutes and apply this paste on the affected areas of your neck and allow it to dry for 30 minutes.
- When it is completely dried, dab some rose water and massage it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and repeat it every day to get speed results.