For some people, having romantic relations with someone three times a week is sufficient. Some, on the other hand, think that this might be too little or too much.
A single study conducted at the Kinsey Institute found that, when age is taken into account, people have sex more frequently.
Here is what the results showed:
- 18-29 years: on average 113 times a year;
- 30-39 years: should have on average 85 times a year;
- 40-49 years: on average 70 times yearly ;
- 50-59 years: on average 46 times a year;
- 60+ years: on average 31 times a year.
- 70+ years: will be lucky if they have it at all.
Moreover, 13% of the married couples make love just a few times in a year, 45% of the same make love a few times in a month. Furthermore, 34% make love just 2-3 times per week, whereas 7% have intercourse four or more times per week.
Research by the website Your Tango conducted amongst their readers who are married to find out what is the minimal, average and perfect number of sexual activities during the period of one month.
- Minimum: Once in a month;
- Average: Once in a week;
- Ideal will be three to five times a week.
Making Love Facts To Increase Number of Sexual Activities
- Releases you by stress, the biggest physical benefit and affects positively on your mood.
- Burn on average 150 calories, still depends on duration and intensity. It can be a great workout when duration meets intensity levels.
- Post gym relax after workout genital area raises the testosterone levels, which requires flushing
- More regular cycles
- Improves heart function
- Relieves pain