It has recently gained popularity in the nations of North and Middle America as well. Japan is the origin of matcha tea. It protects you from illness and offers many important health benefits. It tastes amazing and smells amazing. This is the ideal method for making tea.
HONEY AND GINGER TEA RECIPE
- Camellia Sinensis leaves (raw or 2 tbsp. powdered matcha tea)
- Fresh ginger
- Pure Honey (per taste)
- Boiled water
- Pour some water in a jar and bring it to boil.
- Add the camellia leaves or the powder matcha and leave it to be cold down.
- Add some ginger and honey.
Health benefits of matcha tea
This honey and ginger tea is recommended for consuming two-three times per day. It has numerous health benefits.
- Matcha tea enhances the loss of weight process by 25%
- It boosts the metabolism
- It is a powerful antioxidant. Therefore, it neutralizes the effects of free radicals, thus preventing cancer.
- It prevents early aging, protects against UV radiation and other skin issues.
We advises on no more than five rounds of matcha tea a day to remain within the NHS prescribed daily caffeine goals, but in reality, we only need 1-2 cups a day to get all the gains.
One serving of this honey and ginger tea that burn fat is the equivalent of 10 glasses of regularly brewed green tea. When drinking matcha tea, you consume the whole leaf and receive 100% of the natural nutrients of the leaf. Matcha powdered green tea contains 137 times more antioxidants than conventionally brewed green tea.