For optimal functionality and self-awareness, our bodies frequently need to be cleaned. Many people are using cleansing diets for this. They aid in toxin removal from your body. There are numerous such diets and techniques. You can employ fruit- and vegetable-based diets, although occasionally this can have unfavorable effects. This is not for you if you have a hormonal imbalance. I advise you to experiment with the beneficial qualities of the cleaning soups.
The best food to remove toxins from the body is soup. Your body will get the vital lipids and amino acids it needs from soups, which will also boost immunity and metabolism. The fact that vegetable soups contain complex carbs makes them particularly useful. Some of the soups help with weight loss, inflammation relief, and slowing the aging process.
How to do it right
Cleaning soups lasts from one to three days, in a day you need to eat 5-6 soups. It’s best to start cleansing with vegetable soups that contain a large number of useful foods. Do not forget to drink water, this is not an integral part of your diet. Prepare the soup in advance so it does not take you much time and so that you can at any time eat a bowl of soup.
Any book of recipes is full of healthy and tasty soups. Add spices to the soup: turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, ginger. Do not be afraid to experiment, because you do not know until you try.
VEGGIE DETOX SOUP RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh grated ginger*
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh grated turmeric *
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 2-3 cups of thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can of cannelleni beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 cups water (or 4 cups vegetable broth + 4 cups water)
- Small bunch of swiss chard, stemmed and cut into thin ribbons (or any leafy greens you have)
- 2 zucchinis, chopped Juice from
- 1/2 of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste