We are going to reveal one of the efficient alternative healing methods used by the Japanese for centuries, and it only takes five minutes!
A traditional Japanese healing art known as Jin Shin Jitsu works to restore emotional balance by stimulating specific points on the fingers.
The healing method is based on the idea that each finger corresponds to two bodily organs, and that stimulating the right points on those organs will enhance both physical and mental well-being.
Here is how this powerful 5-minute remedy works, which provides amazing benefits for a variety of ailments:
Simply take the appropriate finger with the other hand and hold it firmly for 3-5 minutes to target a specific internal organ. Inhale deeply, then spend about three minutes massaging the fingers on both hands.
Here are the organs linked to the fingers:
- Linked to: stomach and spleenwort
- Emotions: depression and anxiety
- Common symptoms: skin issues, nervousness, headaches, stomach pain
- Linked to: kidneys and urinary bladder
- Emotions: fear, confusion, disappointment
- Common symptoms: a toothache, muscle pain, back pain, digestion issues
- Linked to: liver and yolky bitter
- Emotions: anger, indetermination, irritability
- Common symptoms: a migraine, tiredness, circulation problems, menstrual pain, frontal headaches
- Linked to: lungs and large intestine
- Emotions: sadness, fear, negativity
- Common symptoms: digestion issues, asthma, respiratory problems, skin disease
- Linked to: heart and small intestine
- Emotions: worry, nervousness, absence of self-confidence
- Common symptoms: bone issues, heart disease, throat pain
Next time you experience any of these symptoms, try this 5-minute technique, and you will be surprised by its positive effects.