Great news for fans of pineapple! The juice of this exotic fruit is incredibly healthy drink. Read it contains and why you should drink it.
Pineapple juice is a great drink for refreshment in summer days. However, due to nutritional and healthy ingredients it contains, you need to drink in winter too. Surely you didn’t know that pineapple is the healthiest fruit. It is rich in enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and iodine, followed by pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, C and B.
225 grams of pineapple contain 131.4% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin C, 76.5% magnesium, 9% vitamin B6, vitamin B1 8.6% and only 82 calories.
What would happen if every day for a year drink pineapple juice?
- -Less will get sick from colds and infections because pineapple contains bromeliads which cleanses the body of toxins.
- -You will lose excess weight. If you drink the juice on an empty stomach will reduce the appetite.
- -It will clear your body from parasites. It only takes three days of regular consumption of pineapple and your body gets rid of intestinal parasites.
- -It reduces the risk of injury. Potassium contained in the pineapple helps maintain a solid electrolyte body and prevents snoring muscle during exercise.
- -Regular consumption of pineapple provides plenty of antioxidants to the body.