Fat from the bodies can take really long to go away. Especially belly fat, arms fat are those fats that take much longer than the other body parts to burn fat. This can be really embarrassing at times when only arms are fatter than the other body parts. This proves a hindrance to wearing that swanky sleeveless top or an off-shoulder dress. Though diet helps in the reduction of weight remarkably, it doesn’t help in burning fat of target areas like tat of arms.
Arms take a longer time to burn that extra fat, as it is the least focused area during workouts or diets. It takes some special efforts and exercises to lose the adamant arm fat that takes eons to go away. But with these easy exercises, you can achieve those fab arms in just 2 weeks.
- This has always been the most sought after exercise to lose arm fat. This doesn’t always require a gym membership as this particular exercise can be done from the comforts of your home too.
- All you need is one water bottle approximately weighing 2 kg. Fill it with water up to the brim.
- Now, hold it with both your hands and lift it up your head.
- Now, take it behind your back and reach as low as you can.
- Again, lift it up your head.
- Repeat this cycle at least 20 times for the best results.
- Stand straight, and put your hands in front of you.
- Stretch them to the side and bring them to the front again.
- Make sure while doing so, your right-hand overlaps your left hand.
- Repeat this at least 20 times for best results
3. ARMS TRICEPS DIPS
- Sit on the floor
- Now bend your knees so that your legs touch your feet and the feet are placed flat on the floor.
- Now, place your hands at least a feet away from your hips, with fingers pointed towards you.
- Slowly, lift your hips and bend it down as low as possible without touching the floor.
4. ARM CIRCLES
- Stand with your feet apart, that is stretch your feet as far as possible.
- Now, stretch your arms at shoulder length
- Finally rotate your hands in anti-clockwise and clockwise directions at least 50 times each.
5. TRIANGLE PUSH-UPS
- Place your hands under the chest and form a triangle with them.
- The top of the triangle should be formed with your left and right middle fingertips.
- While the straight-line base of the triangle should be formed by the left and right thumbs pointed toward one another.
- Make sure your core is stable and keep your body in a straight line as you do the push-ups.
Apart from all the above exercises, one must also
- eat right
- Avoid junk food
- Include leafy greens in the diet
- Keeping yourself hydrated.
- Working out