One of the many wonders of nature is propolis, a resinous mixture that has been used for centuries as a natural cure for a wide range of illnesses. In addition to its medical applications, propolis is used as car wax to make cars shine and on musical instruments.
For centuries, the mixture has been used to fight infections and similar health problems thanks to its ability to reinforce the immune system. Today, however, we’re going to show you how to prepare an even more powerful propolis mixture that can treat almost all health problems. Here’s what you need to do:
Mix the ingredients in a glass jar, then leave the mixture for 10 days in a dark and cool place. Afterwards, you can use it to treat symptoms of the flu, colds, pharyngitis or tonsillitis. This remedy has powerful analgesic properties and is full of vitamin B, C and E which can strengthen your immune system.
Besides treating colds and infections, the remedy can help you treat the following health problems:
- Fights oral infections;
- Can accelerate your recovery after surgery;
- Treats herpes infections in the throat and vocal cords;
- Fights inflammation;
- Regulates appetite and protects the stomach from ulcers;
- Prevents the oxidation of cholesterol and regulates blood pressure;
- Heals and disinfects the skin;
- Prevents cavities and plaque and treats oral thrush.