Golden milk is a beverage with several health advantages that is based on turmeric. More than 150 medicinal properties are associated with its active ingredient, curcumin, and its essential component, turmeric. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer qualities.
Turmeric also has antibacterial and analgesic properties, making it beneficial for liver cleansing. The golden spice is a supplement that can improve mental clarity, lower blood pressure, strengthen the immune system, treat specific skin conditions, improve digestion, lower triglycerides, and support healthy weight loss. However, this spice has one drawback: it isn't very bioavailable.
To take total benefit of the spice, you ought to mix it with black pepper. A whose active mixture is well known as piperine and, it improves curcumin absorption inside the body by 2000 percent.
Here’s how you can prepare golden milk
STEP 1 – TURMERIC MIXTURE PASTE
- a half cup of water
- ½ a teaspoon of powdered pepper
- a quarter cup of turmeric powder
Combine all of the ingredients in a pot and boil them on medium heat, stir until you get a like a forming paste. Make sure you stir carefully to avoid sticking and store the mixture in a bowl in a fridge until it’s cooled down.
STEP 2 – GOLDEN MILK
- A quarter of a teaspoon of turmeric paste
- 1 cup of almond milk
- One tablespoon of natural honey.
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
Cook all of the ingredient on average warmness without the honey and stir it constantly. When the mixture has completely cooled down add the honey and consume the mix each day until you notice positive results.
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING TURMERIC
- Contains Bioactive Composites With Powerful Healing Characteristics Curcumin
- Is a Bio Anti-Inflammatory Element It Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Ability of the Human Body
- Increases Brain-Based Neurotrophic Enhancers, Which are improving the brain function and lowering risk of stroke
- Reduces the risk of Heart Diseases
- Will assist in preventions of Cancer
- Can help to stop Alzheimer’s Disease and treat it as well
- Many arthritis patients are using curcumin because it has its suits them well.
- Has a great effect over depression, some studies have confirmed this.
- Slows down the aging process