Sodium chloride is the chemical compound that makes up table salt; it belongs to a wider class of salts. On the other hand, seawater evaporates to form sea salt as well as bay and solar salt.
This ingredient, which is used in cooking on a daily basis, is important to people's lives.
But salt is also an ingredient in cosmetics. It has the power to transform your skin and hair.
USE SALT FOR HAIR:
- oily hair results of excessively active sebaceous glands on the scalp that produce too much oil.
- This issue can be solved with salt. Just add 2-3 tbsp.
- in your shampoo to wash your hair with it.
- After the first treatment, you will notice positive results.
- You will have hair without excess oil.
- dandruff is a layer formed on the scalp form small pieces of dead skin cells.
- Salt can stimulate circulation and eliminate dandruff flakes, protecting your scalp from fungal growth.
- You need to divide your hair into sections and sprinkle 1-2 tsp of salt on the scalp, massaging it gently with wet fingers for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off as usual.
- sea salt is great for hair growth. In case you suffer from alopecia or hair loss, then you can use sea salt for natural stimulation of hair growth.
- Wash your hair as you do normally and massage the wet scalp with sea salt for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off. The treatment should be repeated 2 times a week for 2 months.
USE SALT FOR SKIN:
SOFTENING BODY SCRUB
- make a combination of coarse sea salt and 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Mix them well and use it to scrub your body gently in a circular motion to eliminate dead skin cells.
- Wash your body with a shower gel once you are done the scrubbing.
- for sensitive and easily irritable skin try this mask to soothe your skin and prevent irritations.
- It will help you keep oil secretion under control and hydrate the areas of dry skin.
- Mix 2 tbsp. of sea salt and 4 tsp of raw honey, apply it on the dry and clean skin, avoid the area around your eyes, and let it act for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off with warm water.
- sea salt will penetrate into your skin pores deeply and clean them.
- Moreover, it will control the production of oil and fight bacteria to prevent acne.
- Mix 1 tsp of sea salt and 4 oz. of water (warm) and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Spray it on clean and dry skin 1-2 times daily and avoid the area around your eyes.