These bites may become harmful to your well-being. Therefore, you must remove them. Pesticides that are pushed by the media are bad for families with small children. According to a study, children who are repeatedly exposed to products with such chemical inclusions may develop cancer.
According to additional research, 47% of kids exposed to indoor pesticides went on to develop leukemia, and 43% of them showed signs of lymphoma. There is a link between pesticide use and cancer symptoms in children in this other journal article.
Instead, you can use essential oils that aren’t associated with any serious ailment. These innate oils are packed with essential vitamins and minerals that your skin needs. Free from synthetic fragrances essential oils can help you to get rid of bugs.
List of Essential Oils to Get Rid of Bugs
You can blend essential oils to make it more effective. Don’t use essential oils directly over the skin to soothe bug bites. High concentration of these oils may irritate your skin. Beauty experts recommend blending it with carrier oil or base oil.
Below listed are essential oils for bugs.
- Ticks: Oregnao oil, Thyme oil
- Spider: Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil
- Cockroaches: Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil
- Ants: Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil
- Beetles: peppermint oil, thyme oil
- Snails: cedarwood oil, pine oil
- Aphids: Peppermint oil, Spearmint oil, Sandalwood oil
- Fleas: Peppermint oil, Lemongrass oil, Spearmint oil
- Flies: Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Geranium oil, Cedarwood oil, Patchouli oil, Melaleuca oil, Rosemary oil
- Mosquitoes: Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus oil, Thyme oil, Cinnamon oil, Rosemary oil, lavender oil, lemon grasss oil
How to Use
Bugs like spider find peppermint essential oil, tea tree oil and citrus oil unpleasant. You just need to blend these EO`s and spray it on inconspicuous areas.
As listed take 5 drops of essential oil and blend it with warm water. Add 1 drops of dish soap and mix them thoroughly. Now take the spray bottle and shift this mixture to it.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d
help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on
Pinterest. Thank you!