It doesn't have to cost you an arm, a leg, or even a shot to look ten years younger. It's as easy as using ingredients you already have in your kitchen and following traditions that date back thousands of years! However, I can assure you that if you practice this just once a week, you'll look 10 years younger in no time! Women have used this recipe for a very long time, and it is from Japan. Even in their later years, Japanese women have a youthful appearance for a reason! The trick? RICE. Rice is a rich source of healthy nutrients like linoleic acid and squalene, which are potent antioxidants and encourage the production of collagen. As a result, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines is diminished or prevented.
Weekly Toner to Look 10 Years Younger
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp rice
- 1 tbsp milk
- Bring your rice to a boil with 1 cup of water. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Strain the water from your rice, but make sure to keep the rice water and store in a jar in the fridge.
- Mix the boiled rice with 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp milk until it forms a paste.
- Massage the paste in slow, circular motions for a minute or two and then leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the rice water onto your face like a toner. You can use the rice water every night before bed to tighten the skin and get rid of dark circles.
There you have it! A super easy and doable youthful mask that you should use once a week and I swear you'll see results almost immediately!
If you enjoyed this post, don't forget to share 🙂