Lemon water is not only incredibly refreshing, but it may also provide our bodies with the necessary minerals, vitamins, and trace elements. It is regarded as the top natural energizing agent.
The tissues in our human anatomy are dehydrated in the morning and need water to rehydrate the cells and flush out toxins.
Lemon water will therefore aid in regulating appropriate kidney and digestive system function and aid in the elimination of toxic compounds from the intestinal tract.
20 Reasons To begin Your Day With Water and Lemon1. Lemon water contains good amounts of electrolytes such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium which may have the ability to hydrate your body.
2. It is extremely very theraputic for the joints. It may reduce pain in the muscles and joints.
3. It features a rich content of citric acid and certainly will help digestion. Lemon water interacts with other acids and enzymes which help digestion and effectively stimulate the secretion of gastric juice.
4. As we said before, lemon water contains enzymes which stimulate the liver to produce enzymes.
5. It is able to cleanse the liver. Furthermore, it stimulates the liver to release noxious substances.
6. Lemon water possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore lemon water treats sore throats, inflammation of the tonsils, and infections.
7. Warm lemon water has the ability to regulate natural bowel movement.
8. It is extremely beneficial for the work of metabolic process. Being a potent antioxidant, lemon can strengthen the immune system and protect the body from free radicals.
9. Lemon is full of potassium, so lemon water is very good for the proper function of the nervous system.
Low levels of potassium in the blood are the main reasons for anxiety and depression. In order to ensure sustainable signals to one’s heart, our nervous system requires an adequate quantity of potassium.
10. It has the ability to cleanse bloodstream, arteries, and blood.
11. Lemon water is very beneficial for lowering blood pressure. By consuming just one lemon a day, you will be able to reduce raised blood pressure by 10%.
12. Lemon water creates an alkalizing environment in the human body and can help your body maintain a greater level of pH. With higher pH, your system will be able to prevent many diseases
13. It is very beneficial for the skin. Lemon is abundant with vitamin C, and has the capacity to rejuvenate the human anatomy, ergo improving our skin. The normal consumption of lemon water will significantly increase the condition of your skin.
14. Lemon water can dilute the of uric acid, the accumulation of which accounts for joints and gout pain.
15. It’s highly recommended for expectant mothers. Lemon acts being an adaptogen due to its abundance of vitamin C, thus protecting the human body from viruses such as for instance colds. Moreover, vitamin C helps the synthesis of bone tissue, brain cells and nervous system of the unborn baby.
16. It has the ability to relieve heartburn. Just mix 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in half one cup of water.
17. Lemon water can dissolve kidney stones, pancreatic stones, calcium deposits, and gallstones.
18. It can be very theraputic for weight loss due to its content of pectin fibre which has the ability to suppress hunger cravings. Many respected reports showed that individuals who followed an alkaline diet, managed to slim down faster.
19. Lemon water is very beneficial in the case of gingivitis and tooth pain.
20. Lemons are highly alkaline food and may prevent cancer. Based on a number of studies, cancer can’t thrive in an alkaline environment.
How and when to drink water with lemon:
To make this healthier drink you need some warm water (it won’t have to boil). Avoid cold water, because the body is in need of more time to process cold than heated water.
Also, use fresh, organic lemon, if at all possible – avoid store bought lemon juice. Juice at least half lemon or lime and add it in a cup of hot water.
Drink your warm
lemon water each morning before you eat or drink anything. Some
recommend a drink of water one hour before meals for optimum outcomes.