Never Drink The Water From Your Nightstand – Here Is The Reason

Never Drink The Water From Your Nightstand – Here Is The Reason


Many people have the habit of drinking water as soon as they wake up in the morning. You have probably heard from your parents that it is very healthy.

If you have this peculiar habit, you have probably noticed that the water has an odd flavor.


The food contains sugars and proteins which cans be easily targeted by microbes and to come to pollution. Although regular water does not contain any of these nutrients and there is no explanation from which comes the strange taste in the water that stood on the nightstand over the night by your bed.Still, there is large amount of dust and bacteria that can be gathered in that glass of water. When water is exposed to air it absorbs carbon dioxide and a small part of that CO2 is converted into carbonic acid, which means that water exposed to the air changes its chemical composition. So, when carbon acid releases one or two protons and is turned into carbonate or bicarbonate, it lowers the pH of water and changes its taste.


The water actually is not bad, but certainly has changed the taste after standing all night in the nightstand and gathering bacteria and dust from the air.


After reading this, surely you will think twice if you should or should not drink it.


Add Comments