Even a minor tooth problem can mean some internal health problem. It sounds weird, but teeth say a lot on the internal health.
et’s say the upper and lower incisors link to kidneys, ears and bladder. The canines are to the liver and gallbladder. Experts claim that premolars are linked to lungs and wisdom teeth to intestines and heart.
But internal damages do not always link to teeth issues. Sometimes you can feel pain around a healthy tooth and also sometimes the tooth is removed. This is called phantom pain and it means the organ sends some message to the tooth. In case of this, you can easily point the sick organ.
SEE THE LIST BELOW:
- Lower and upper incisor is cystitis or also pyelonephritis
- 1st incisor pain is tonsillitis or prostatitis
- Canine teeth pain is cholecystitis and hepatitis
- Premolar pain is colitis, pneumonia, allergy or dysbacteriosis
- 4th upper and lower teeth is shoulder pain, colon, arthritis
- Molar pain is gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, pancreatitis, anemia and chronic gastritis
- 6th lower teeth is vein problems, artery issues and atherosclerosis
- Upper 6th teeth is ovary inflammation, spleen, thyroid, sinusitis/pharynx issues
- Lower molar pain is varicose veins, colon polyps, lung issues, bronchial asthma, pneumonia or bronchitis
- Wisdom teeth is heart issues, congenial defects and heart