Oatmeal is a cereal that has many vitamins and minerals and with which you can lose weight without the need for great efforts.
There are many tricks to lose weight naturally, however one of the most effective, as long as you do it consistently and accompany it with a balanced diet, comes hand in hand with oats.
Oats reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) thanks to beta-glucans. It is a source of Omega 6 and linoleic acid.
It helps regulate the digestive system due to its high fiber content and, in turn, reduces fat absorption thanks to the mucilage gel, responsible for coating the stomach walls to delay the absorption of fats.
Helps detoxify and purify the body and reduces bile acids. Among its nutrients is the group of B vitamins and minerals such as zinc, iron and phosphorus.
In many countries oatmeal is the favorite dish for breakfast, it has
compound carbohydrates which do not affect the level of sugar in the
Oatmeal is also used in innumerable remedies and preparations to lose weight, to eliminate uric acid, to reduce cholesterol, to lower blood pressure, to reduce blood sugar levels, to treat bronchitis and to improve cough.
BENEFITS OF OATMEAL
- -Decrease blood pressure
- -It is an excellent option for celiacs (the gluten that owns the oats is very reduced)
- -Reduces blood sugar levels
- -Helps treat bronchitis and cough
- -Helps lower cholesterol
- -It is ideal for losing weight and eliminating body fat
- -Provides protection against heart disease
- -It serves to remove uric acid
- -Treats anemia and increases the body’s natural defenses
- -Fight Constipation
- -Helps prevent baldness
- -It has properties that help maintain healthy skin
- -It helps prevent osteoporosis
- -Iodine possesses help prevent goitre and helps regulate hypothyroidism
- -Oat flakes
- -Almond, coconut or other milk that you prefer
- -Honey to sweeten to sweeten
- -A serving of fruit of your choice
- -A tablespoon of chia seeds (optional)
Add oats in a glass until half, then add a spoonful of chia seeds if you prefer, chia is excellent for slimming. Mix the oats and chia with a spoon, then pour milk until it reaches the top of the oats, ie 2 centimeters higher than the middle of the glass, finally add the portion of fruit of your choice.
Leave the glass in the refrigerator overnight, in the morning add a little more milk if you want and enjoy this delicious recipe.
Remember that you can use any fruit of your choice, for example bananas, strawberries, raspberries, plums, papaya, pineapple, etc.