It’s not a mystery anymore that baking soda does wonders for your body and not only. It one of the best ingredients used in the cosmetic line, and it’s among the best natural remedies for bags under the eyes. Being such a magical ingredient, below you have a recipe based on baking soda to get rid of bags under the eyes.
– 50 grams of honey
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Method of preparation:
- Put the honey in a small bowl then add the baking soda and lemon juice. Mix well until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Apply the paste, carefully not to get into your eyes, directly on the dark circles and the bags under the eyes.
- Then, lie down for 10-15 minutes.
- At the end, rinse your face well with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process for 5 days in a row, and you’ll no longer deal with bags under the eyes anymore or dark circles.
This recipe is used quite often in India, where each ingredient is carefully selected, having amazing healing, soothing and rejuvenating skin properties. In addition, honey and baking soda improve circulation, while lemon gives delicate brightness to the affected area.