Oral health affects our overall
wellbeing, but sometimes, going to the dentist can be a really
traumatic, painful, and expensive experience. Therefore, if you keep a
proper dental hygiene, you can reduce these visits to a minimum.
Fortunately, there are effective natural remedies to heal tooth decay and cavity, and here are the three best ones:
Licorice Root Powder, Activated Charcoal, Sweet Orange Essential Oil and Food Grade Bentonite Clay Powder
- ¼ of Licorice Root Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Activated Charcoal
- 1 drop of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- A pinch of Food Grade Bentonite Clay powder
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients, and brush the teeth with the mixture.
- Leave it on the teeth for 3 minutes, and rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat the procedure once more.
- Note that this treatment should not be done more than once a week.
- Turmeric, Coconut Oil, Clove Oil, and Salt.
- ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- 2 drops of Clove Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- In a bowl, mix all these ingredients, and use the mixture to gently brush the teeth, especially the areas affected by the cavity.
- Leave the homemade paste to act for 5 minutes and then rinse.
- Baking Soda, Lemon Juice, Dried Mint Powder and Peppermint Essential Oil
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 drops of Lemon Juice
- 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Dried Mint Powder (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients to prepare a natural toothpaste, and then brush the teeth. Leave it to act for 3 minutes, and rinse.
- Try these homemade remedies and get a healthy and shiny smile again